procrastinating with a picture

There are a lot of things I should be doing right now instead of reading blogs and posting here, including some editing work on a tight deadline, prepping for my teaching gig tomorrow, and dealing with a backlog of pictures from some volunteer projects I have going at the kids' school. Before I get to all that, I wanted to pop in here and share a picture I took of Daniel and Anya a couple weeks ago. I was happy enough with the result (after some messing around with editing software) that I had it printed at a professional photography store and sent it to my dad. His birthday was last week, and it was one of those that ends with a "0", so I felt a little bad that the present arrived late. He claims he doesn't mind, but I still do, a little.

Anyway, happy birthday Opa!


We love you lots!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you too.

It doesn't bother me a bit that the picture arrived "late." Hey, it arrived!

-Opa

Popular Posts