You know how kids say funny things all the time, right? My Anya is no different. Every once in a while she comes up with some hilarious new way of expressing herself. I ought to write them all down, but I don't. Here are five I can remember to share with you:
1. "Mom? Is this the other side of yesterday?"
2. When we were making sandwiches for lunch one day: "Dad, remember I wanted three put-ins. Three! Ham, cheese and mayo. Those are my put-ins."
3. After putting mittens on her hands on a chilly morning: Now I look fall-ess!
Anya: Yup, yup, yup. It's fall, and now I look fall-ess!
4. Watching a couple of guys work on the roof next door: "Look at the house-climbers!"
5. This morning, she named her backpack "Poodle-pants".