sib

I love the bond that Daniel and Anya share. It is a bond that I have the privilege of witnessing, but I am not a part of it. Today, for example, Anya is all stuffed up and tired and therefore fussy and cranky. Nothing I do or offer her is very effective in cheering her up. And yet, when I send both kids to the back yard with a snack and leave them to their own devices, she is spasming with laughter in about 5 minutes. Yes, that has something to do with Daniel turning on the hose without permission and making a gigantic mess...but I don't care. They need this right now.

Comments

Jessi said…
That's great. My girls don't really seem to have that yet. I'm not sure if it's because Maren is still so young or because they are so far apart in age. I always wanted a sibling because I saw that in other kids.
Suze said…
Jessi, it's really been happening since the late spring/early summer, when Anya was almost a year and a half and walking around.

Popular Posts