My feet stink

I thought Keens were supposed to be the anti-funk shoes? I guess when you've spent four solid days hoofing it sockless around Boston, MA there's no preventing the stink.

I had a great time visiting my brother, exploring Boston for the weekend, and drinking very moderate quantities of Sam Adams summer ale. Daniel did beautifully and was in fact so exhausted by the end of this trip that he fell asleep on the connecting flight from Cincy to Madison and hasn't woken up yet. (He is now in his crib.)

More details and pictures coming later. I'm tired and in dire need of bathing.

Comments

Going sockless is what did you in!

Glad to hear you were able to see your little bro (whom I barely remember) and explore Boston. I've never been there, but it's on my list of cities to see.

Get some rest, Mommas!
Pam said…
I'm so glad to hear you made it home safely. It was so good to see you! I was depressed the whole way home.

Popular Posts