Pam's the winner!

She didn't make the 5pm "deadline," but she came up with the most answers! Pam, I'll send you a prize this week at your new digs!

Here are the tunes I had in my head originally:

1. EBBA: All the Pretty Horses

2. ED#DG: Rubber Ducky

3. E-flat G E-flat B-flat: Theme from Beethoven's Eroica symphony

4. EBAB: Theme from "The X-Files"

5. CGFE: Moon River (from "Breakfast at Tiffany's")

6. GGAB: Yankee Doodle is so obvious, but I didn't even think of it! I was thinking of the theme from the aria of Bach's Goldberg Variations.

Oma and Pam both guessed #3 is a hymn, and I know exactly which one you're talking about but darned if I can't remember the name of it... "Lift up your voice and sing" maybe?

Comments

Pam said…
Oh - that kills me - when I see the names of the songs it seems so obvious!! Rubber Ducky!! Moon River!! Why is it so hard to think of them? Anyway, it was a lot of fun! Yay! :-)

Popular Posts