In lieu of words, I give you pictures

I'm not really sure what to post about these days. School has started, the sun is finally shining, and in general, life ain't bad. It's just that I can't really think of anything worth writing about. And from what I gather from friends, family, etc, the more pictures (especially of Daniel), the better! So here you go.

This is me and Daniel at the farm in Montana a couple weeks ago. I made him this hat the first night to take the edge off the morning chill:



Here's a view of that Montana Big Sky over the man-made reservoir at Fort Peck:



Here's Daniel a few days ago after an attempt at crawling:



Finally, here's the back of a sweater I'm knitting for Daniel. It's sized for 2-3yo. you know me; I like to get a head start!

Comments

Tooz said…
I'm very impressed with your sweater. I have been trying my hand at knitting, but it seems I do more raveling out than knitting. I was trying to make a hat for Cora (Lydia and Geron would laugh at that, because I already crocheted her a bunch of hats)on four needles, and I kept losing my place in the pattern. I really admire good handknitting.
It's beautiful! I don't have the patience for hand-work. I wish I had bugged my grandmother more to convince her that I wanted to learn quilting (she stopped in exasperation because she couldn't keep my attention) because I have all these ideas for quilt "paintings" but don't have the foggiest idea how to get started!
Oh, and I don't think I have to tell you how beautiful your boy is, do I? I realized we commented on the sweater but not your darlin' boy!
Tooz said…
You already know I think Daniel is beautiful. Love you.

Popular Posts