Eye-candy Friday: swirls, squares and daffodils

Steph has been here all week. She's here to help out with Daniel, but we've also been knitting and cooking. Check these out; they're Lebanese tahini swirls from Home Baking. SO delicious.



We've made over a dozen green and blue squares for a knitted baby blanket for Afghans for Afghans. (Read her brief account of the project here.)



Lastly, it's so nice to see flowers blooming. Here's a happy little daffodil I took a picture of earlier this week:

Comments

Dude, I skipped breakfast this morning; your first pic made me SOOO hungry!
Anonymous said…
Daffodils are among my most favorite flowers in the galaxy. . It's like each one of them is singing "this little light of mine/ I'm gonna let it shine. . let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
happy Friday!
Pam said…
You guys are SO creative!! Have fun! :-)
Animal said…
So, while y'all are just makin' bread & squares, I wonder what Eric is doing all weekend?

(Drinking homebrew, smoking Marlboros, and eating Quarter Pounders is my guess!)

;-)
Steph said…
Good guess, Animal. Try drinking home brew, smoking World of Warcraft, and eating hamburger chili every night. This is according to him, anyway.

Popular Posts