(I'm running out of titles for these)

Mrs. Ann wants questions. I've been dying for her to ask to be interviewed. So we play on.

Oh, and for some reason, even though Becca was the first to answer my interview questions, I haven't linked her answers yet. Until just now, that is.

So, Ann, here's what I want to know!

1. When's the last time you laughed so hard you (almost) peed a little?
2. You've traveled to many exotic places around the world. Where's the best place you've been and why?
3. What's your favorite Bible verse?
4. If time and money were no object, what is one artistic talent or hobby you would like to cultivate?
5. If you had to do middle school band all over again, would you still play the tuba?

Comments

ann said…
I did it! That was so fun! I was excited that you were excited.

Popular Posts