Rolling Over

I've been meaning to write something interesting and meaningful after all the entries about my daily life, which is not so fascinating after all. One of the reasons I started this blog was so that I would write more regularly and therefore become better at it.

Well, today that's not going to happen. Instead, I'm posting more pictures of Junior, who learned how to roll over today.

He was sneaky about it, and did the first part while I was in his room finding a change of clothes for him:




Then he rolled back onto his back:


And was so very proud of himself:

Comments

How sweet! And how awesome that you got pictures! You'll treasure those pictures of first moments for a long, long time - not only for their sentimental value, but for their blackmail value later when he starts dating!
Tooz said…
Too cute!!! Aren't you glad you're home to capture all that?
Becca said…
Absolutely adorable!

Popular Posts